Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lords of Gardonal (by William Gilbert)

Another interesting work of vampire fiction, nipping hard at the heels of The Mysterious Stranger, is The Last Lords of Gardonal by William Gilbert

Contents:
1867: “The Last Lords of Gardonal” (story) by William Gilbert
1871: “Vampyres and Ghouls” (article) Anonymous (conducted by Charles Dickens)
Afterword, "The Other Gilbert", by Tom English
Cover by Allen Koszowski

I'll say a bit more about this one later, as well as continue listing the titles in the series. I'm a little weary at the moment. Could be weak from all the blood I gave at the office. What's that? You work for a vampire, too?!

Well, try and get some rest, my friends. Sleep tight and don't let the vampires bite.

2 comments:

  1. I love Lords of gardenal. Here in Brazil there is a medicine called gardenal. Great medicine. do you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know about the medicine. Thanks.
    --Tom

    ReplyDelete