Saturday, May 16, 2009

More tales featuring the Children of Judas

The Kiss of Judas & The Death of Halpin Frayser is sort of like one of those old Ace Books double novels ... but not really.

Contents:
1893 “The Kiss of Judas” (novella) by Julian Osgood Field (X.L.)
1893 “The Death of Halpin Frayser” (story) by Ambrose Bierce
1893 “Vampires” (article) by Thomson J. Hudson
This is the latest book in the series, published in February 2009, and marks the third cover to feature art by Dave Carson.
Two more titles were published: Montague Summers' survey of vampire literature; and a new novella by Christopher Fulbright and Angeline Hawks. I'll post these titles soon.
The series will continue. Presently, I have at least 4 more books in the planning stages. Expect one in the Summer of '09. Limited to 26 lettered copies. So feel free to take it to the beach. If it gets wet I'll sell you another. (Obviously I need the money. I'm putting my dog through obedience school.)

No comments:

Post a Comment